Skip to content
- October 2019: Online lecture on the topic “The Prospect of Wind Energy as a resource for Water Pumping with the Purpose of Agricultural and Domestic Usage”, Abdou Moumouni University (UAM), Niamey, Niger, within the framework of the RARSUS project.
- Avril 2019 : Internship research at « Institut Supérieur d’Etudes de Protection Civile (ISEPC) », Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.
- 26 to 30 November 2018 : Participation to the « The Pan African Soil Challenge » (PASCAL), Accra, Ghana.
- September 2018: NEXUS “Wind Energy-Water-Foods Security” Online Teaching Course at PAUWES PanAfrican University for Water and Energy Sciences (with Climate Change). Tlemcen, Algeria.
- 16 to 18 April 2018 : Research 2 Practice Forum. PAUWES PanAfrican University for Water and Energy Sciences (with Climate Change). Tlemcen, Algeria.
- 14 to 18 August 2017 : Symposium Turbulent Mixing and Beyond Sixth International Conference Tenth Anniversary Program. The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP), Trieste, Italy.
- 11 to April 14, 2017 : Development of the technical specifications of the oil winding engines of the forest products nonwoody cashew nut oilseeds and decorticator for the launching of Tender Documents, on behalf of the GIZ (German Co-operation in Cameroun)-ProPFE Yaounde Cameroon.
- 13 to Mars 20, 2015 : Development and control of the Techniques Improved of Carbonization (TIC) and characterization of the biocombustibles solids (bio-coal, charcoal, briquette, pellet…) on behalf of GIZ-ProPSFE, East-Cameroon.
- 14 to December 21, 2014 : Exchanges on the techniques of analyses of the physicochemical and thermal parameters of the biocombustibles solids (charcoal); Agronomic Research Center of Wallonia (CRA-W) Gembloux, Belgium.
- 03 to 28 March 2014 : Research course, National Fire Brigade, Yaounde Cameroon. Subject: Research, Experimentation and Application of Fire Ingineering.
- May 2011 to August 2011 : Internship research at PPRIME Institute UPR 3346 CNRS branch Fluid-Thermic-Combustion, University of Poitiers France. Subject: Modelling of Turbulent Combustion.
- June 2010 to September 2010 : Internship research at PPRIME Institute UPR 3346 CNRS branch Fluid-Thermic-Combustion, University of Poitiers France. Subject: Modelling of Turbulent Combustion.
- September 2009 to December 2009 : Internship research at LCD (Laboratoire de Combustion et de Détonique) UPR 9028 CNRS, University of Poitiers France. Subject: Modelling of Turbulent Combustion.